Are you a Nigerian Entrepreneur? Do you currently own or run a business in Nigeria?
Then you may be The Next Titan to be “The Uncaged!”.
The Next Titan is an entrepreneurial reality TV Show that runs for 10-weeks, and is organized by Heritage Bank Plc.
The 8th edition with the theme “The Uncaged”, is set to take place, as registration has already begun.
This show features and focuses on Nigerian youths with great entrepreneurial ideas, challenging them to embark on real-life entrepreneurial issues, and in turn, any winner(s) get to receive support to bring their business ideas to life, or build the existing one they have running.
The winner of the show gets N15 million cash, while 1000 top contestants with good business ideas, or those with an already-established business, receive N3 million funding. Unregistered businesses do not go home empty-handed, though. They qualify for N250,000 funding, all thanks to the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
Criteria for Eligibility
- Contestants must be Nigerian citizens
- Be Between ages 21-40
- A graduate or undergraduate of a recognized University
- Be in a good state of physical and mental health
- Be able to take care of travel expenses to and from the location of The Next Titan House where all contestants will live in, throughout the show
- Be willing to peacefully coexist with other contestants who will be housemates throughout the 10-week duration of the show
- Be willing to fully participate in the show for 10 weeks, as the dates set by the show’s producers stipulate.
- Prospective contestants or any of their family members must not work with Bravopoints International Ltd., Heritage Bank Plc or any other sponsors of the show as producers, directors or even employees.
How to Participate?
Participation is also open to Nigerians in the diaspora, who may want to participate. All Nigerians can participate, there is no bias on race, gender, tribe, ethnicity or religion.
To register, log onto The Next Titan’s official page.