Renaissance Capital is a leading emerging frontier markets investments with extensive operations in the African region. It has announced that it will hold its 12th annual Pan-Africa Investor Conference on September 7-10, 2021. The conference will bring leading companies from Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda in the center for one-on-one meetings with major international and local investment firms.
The open part of the conference will feature macroeconomic updates on the region and first-hand opinions from some of the region’s most prominent policymakers and business leaders. The likes of:
- Umaro Mokhtar Sissoco Embalό – President of Guinea Bissau
- Abebe Aemro Selassie – Director, African Department, IMF;
- Tobias Rasmussen – Resident Representative in Kenya, IMF
- Dr Hassan Mahmud – Director, Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Karl Toriola – CEO, MTN Nigeria
- SC Danstan Omari – Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Peter Ndegwa – CEO, Safaricom
For the first time this year, the event will feature a specialist Nigeria Tech/Fintech Day to be held as part of the broad conference on 9th September.
There will be a eight-panel discussion forum dedicated to treating every aspect of fast-growing fintech and its many opportunities. From digital payments to digital lenders to logistic companies, neo-banks and leading digital wealth management firms. Speakers will also represent companies from burgeoning players like EcoBank, Access Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria, Opay, TeamApt; as well as leading experts from Interswitch Digital, Paystack, Cellulant, PiggyVest, Cowry, Carbon, and Moove Africa.
Register for the program and get a full conference program by sending an email to RenCap@hudsonsandler.com .